GRANDE MECCANICA S.p.A. with registered office in Via Maratta Bassa, 48, 05035 NARNI (TR), as data controller, wishes to provide you with some information on navigation data acquired by accessing http://www.grandemeccanica.com/ under the EU Regulation 2016/679.
Place of data processing
The treatments connected to the website take place at the host servers, under the responsibility of the bandwidth and domain providers. No data deriving from the web service will be disseminated.
Data processing will be carried out in EU territories
Type of data and purpose
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website may acquire, only if dedicated monitoring procedures are activated, during their normal operation, some data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols .
Please refer to the site’s Cookies Policy.
The data you have provided and the purpose are listed below.
- Personal Data: name / company / email / telephone;
- Type of Data Protection: contact form;
- Finality: answer the questions asked / contact her;
- Legal Basis: request of the interested party – the processing is necessary for the execution of an agreement to which the interested is a party;
- Data Communication Subject: information technology company and site maintenance;
- Storage: the data will be kept for the time necessary to process the information.
Subjects that may become aware of your personal data
For the purposes connected to the provision of the requested service, the data may be processed by the persons in charge of processing the services, made available to third parties expressly authorized, who carry out support activities as specified in the table concerning the types of use of data. However, personal data will not be disclosed.
Provision of data
The user is free to provide the personal data requested. Their failure or incorrect conferment may make it impossible to fulfill the purpose for which they were requested, as specified in the table concerning the types of data use.
Data processing methods
Personal data will be processed by automated and telematic means and with logic strictly related to the aforementioned purposes, ensuring the use of suitable measures for the security of the data processed and guaranteeing their confidentiality.
As a data subject, you are entitled to the rights set forth in Articles 15 – 22 of the GDPR 2016/679 addressing the requests to the Data Controller:
- article 15 – access to your data (purpose, data categories, recipients, storage, origin, etc.);
- article 16 – the correction of personal data;
- article 17 – cancellation of own data (“right to be forgotten”) if one of the cases listed in the list exists;
- article 18 – the limitation of the processing of data concerning him;
- article 21 – object to the processing of data concerning him for the performance of a task of public interest or connected to the exercise of public authority, or processed for legitimate interests of the owner or third parties;
- article 21 – if personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, the data subject has the right to object to the processing at any time;
- article 18 – if the treatment is based on the consent of the interested party pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 letter A) or art. 9 par. 2 lett. a), the interested party may revoke at any time without affecting the processing carried out up to this point;
- article 20 – request data portability if the cases listed in article 20, par. 1 exist, and consequently request the transfer to another holder if technically feasible;
- article 77 – lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.